- This event has passed.
Nordic-India Business Research Conference
October 25, 2018 - 08:30-October 26, 2018 - 17:00
This conference will bring academics and practitioners from around the world to participate in a relevant, rigorous, and candid discussion of principal issues surrounding Nordic-India business relations at national, industry, as well as firm level(s).
The Stockholm Business School is pleased to announce its inaugural Nordic-India Business Research Conference in Stockholm during October 25-26, 2018.
- STRATEGIC AND/OR OPERATIONAL CONSIDERATIONS IN LEVERAGING NORDIC-INDIA INDUSTRIAL OPPORTUNITIES
– Planning for cross-national investments
– Industrial and/or Public policy issues related to FDI
– Economic facilitation issues.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT IN NORDIC AND/OR INDIAN CONTEXTS
– Opportunity identification in the Nordic-India competitive space
– Knowledge-creation and knowledge management in Nordic and Indian firms.
– Cross-cultural management issues in Nordic-India interactions
– Emerging trends in Indian retail business.
- MULTI-LEVEL CONSIDERATIONS IN NORDIC-INDIA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
– Skilled immigrant entrepreneurship, and the role of entrepreneurs in economic development of Nordic countries and/or India.
– Environment and sustainability issues related to business development in the Nordic region and India.
– Exploring Nordic-India innovation/scientific collaborations in STEM, AI, and Big-data spheres.
– Smart-city ideas for living in a glocally-embedded distributed work environment.
– ICT for development
– Challenges of disruptive change
– Business models for value creation and value capture.