- This event has passed.
Coordinator at the European University Centre at Peking University
November 12, 2019 - 04:47
A position at Lund University External Relations as Coordinator at the European University Centre at Peking University is currently open. The place of employment will be Lund University, Sweden, and place of work Peking University, Beijing.
The European University Centre at Peking University, a collaboration between Peking University and 13 European universities from Austria, Denmark, France, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Spain and Sweden, is a meeting place for European and Chinese scholars and
The coordinator will work together with the director and co-director and in close contact with the Office of International Relations at Peking University. The primary assignments of the coordinator will be to:
– promote and support research and education projects involving the European member universities and Peking University
– support guest researchers and students handle internal and external contacts
– organise conferences, symposia, workshops
– function as local coordinator for EU-funded (or other) programs
– administrate the Centre´s homepage
– receive delegation visits
The applicant must:
. have a master degree from a European university
. have a high level of English and Chinese proficiency
. have an experience of international cooperation
Applications should include a CV, references and expected salary.
Applications can be submitted from 10 January to 31 January 2013.
Application is done online: http://www.lunduniversity.lu.se/o.o.i.s?id=24913&lang=en&ref=T
Full announcement on the EURAXESS Job portal http://ec.europa.eu/euraxess/index.cfm/jobs/jobDetails/33839576