- This event has passed.
Position: director of Delhi office for Nordic Center in India
October 18, 2019 - 05:39
he Nordic Center in India (NCI) opens a call for the full time position of a director of its Delhi liaison office for starting on the first of August 2014.
The contract for the position is initially for a duration of one year with a possibility for extension.
The NCI is a consortium of Nordic universities founded in 2001. Currently it has 18 institutional members from all five Nordic countries. The main purpose of the NCI is to jointly develop academic relationships and activities between Nordic universities and corresponding Indian universities and institutes.
The director of the liaison office is in charge of carrying out and developing NCI activities based in Delhi. The tasks of the director of the Delhi liaison office in India include
- developing academic co-operation between Indian and Nordic Institutions
– sharing information about the activities through the web site and social media
– representing Nordic member universities of the NCI in India
– receiving students and scholars of member universities and giving them practical help
– the daily management of the liaison office and its activities, including taking care of the economy, coordinating the use of the residence by Nordic students and scholars and assisting Nordic scholars and students.
The closing time for applications is 15.4. 2014. Electronic applications should be sent in by the closing time. Regular mail may arrive later, but they should have a postal stamp of 15.4.or earlier.