- This event has passed.
Research grant for foreign scholars in Chinese studies
September 24, 2017 - 06:43
Center for Chinese Studies in Taipei offers a Research Grant Program to Assist Foreign Scholars in Chinese Studies.
● A direct round-trip ticket between the domicile of grant recipients and Taipei is available; monthly grants are awarded according to the following scale:
Full Professor NT$ 60,000 Associate Professor NT﹩50,000
Assistant Professor NT﹩40,000 Doctoral Candidate NT﹩40,000
● Accidental death and disability insurance of NT$1 million and medical treatment for each accident of NT$50,000 will be provided for the tenure of the grant.
● The duration of the grants may be between three months and one year.
● Applicants should send the following materials:
2）Curriculum vitae（including a list of publications）
3）Research Plan (No length limit, but try to strive for clarity as the Grant Selection Committee will base their award decision primarily on the research plan.)
4）At least one letter of recommendation (Please have original signed copy sent directly to us.)
● Deadline for applications is May 31 of each year.
● For more details please contact the Center for Chinese Studies at the address below: Liaison Division, Center for Chinese Studies, 20 Chungshan South Road, Taipei, Taiwan 10001, R.O.C.