Nikkei Telecom21 is a group of comprehensive business database services. The service consists of:
- News: Real-Time Nikkei newswire service (Japanese and English)
- Full Text Article Search: Nikkei’s 4 main newspapers and news (Japanese and English)
- Market & Economic Indicators: Stock Indices, exchange rates, bond pricing and other economic indicators (Japanese)
- Company Search: Company profiles and financial information (Japanese)
- Who’s Who Search: Personnel information in business (Japanese).
Please note: Only 1 visitor can use the database simultaneously. Please log out after use.
- Available with support from Japan Foundation.
You are allowed to to temporary download files for personal use, such as for research purposes or to use as teaching aids within the classroom. You are not allowed to:
- use Nikkei Content for a commercial purpose;
- cite or reproduce Nikkei Content beyond reasonable extent;
- edit, summarize, translate or adapt Nikkei Content and release it to any third party;
- make a copy of Nikkei Content and distribute such a copy to any third party.
Nikkei user guide can be found hereClick here to access
The licensed databases may only be used for personal and scientific purposes, as well as for research and educational purposes. It is strictly forbidden to change, rewrite, systematically copy, redistribute, sell, publish or in any way use the material for commercial purposes.
Systematic and/or automated duplication of content, such as but not limited to, text-mining and data-mining is not allowed without prior consent from NIAS. Please contact the NIAS Library for further information.