Nikkei Telecom21 is a group of comprehensive business database services. The service consists of:
- News: Real-Time Nikkei newswire service (Japanese and English)
- Full Text Article Search: Nikkei’s 4 main newspapers and news (Japanese and English)
Market & Economic Indicators: Stock Indices, exchange rates, bond pricing and other economic indicators (Japanese)
- Company Search: Company profiles and financial information (Japanese)
- Who’s Who Search: Personnel information in business (Japanese).
The number of simultaneous users is limited to 3.
- Available with support from Japan Foundation.
In Japanese and some English.
You are allowed to to temporary download files for personal use, such as for research purposes or to use as teaching aids within the classroom. You are not allowed to:
- use Nikkei Content for a commercial purpose;
- cite or reproduce Nikkei Content beyond reasonable extent;
- edit, summarize, translate or adapt Nikkei Content and release it to any third party;
- make a copy of Nikkei Content and distribute such a copy to any third party.
[Basic user guide](http://nias.ku.dk/sites/default/files/nikkei_telecom_21.pdf)
[Nikkei English user guide](http://nias.ku.dk/sites/default/files/t21_nikkei_edition_operation_guide_en2012-2.pdf)
[Navigation search guide](http://nias.ku.dk/sites/default/files/navigation_search_guide_en.pdf)