CfA: NIAS’ Virtual SUPRA Programme
October 1, 2021
Are you writing your PhD or Master thesis during the Spring semester of 2022? The Nordic Institute of Asian Studies is once again calling for applications for their biannual SUPRA Programme. The virtual SUPRA Programme is a four-week programme, designed to support your thesis writing process and enhance your academic profile! The programme includes:
- Individual academic mentoring
- Feedback sessions on your thesis work from NIAS academics
- Thorough introduction to the AsiaPortal resources
- Sessions on publishing in academia
- Sessions on career development and how to create an academic presence online
- Opportunity to create an academic podcast
NB: Applicants from NNC institutions will be prioritised.
For more information, click here.