Do you want to study or do research in China? Then you can apply for a Norwegian-Chinese state scholarship. The goal is more cultural and academic contact between Norway and China. The scheme covers all subject areas.
The application is a two-step process: First you apply to the Directorate for Higher Education and Competence (HK-dir), then to the China Scholarship Council (CSC).
The application deadline for HK dir is 15 February 2022 at 15.00, and the application deadline for CSC is 28 February 2022.
Who can apply?
- Students who are affiliated with a higher education institution in Norway or abroad.
- Researchers affiliated with a higher education institution in Norway.
- Pupils who at the time of application attend Norwegian upper secondary school level 3, or who have recently completed Norwegian upper secondary school.
- All applicants must have Norwegian citizenship and be in good health.
- Applicants from upper secondary school or who apply with a diploma from upper secondary school, must be under 25 years of age at the time of application. Other applicants must be under 35 years of age at the time of application.
- If you have received a Norwegian-Chinese government grant before and for more than four years, you can not apply again
Eligible to apply? Find out more information on the scholarship here.
Directorate for Internationalization and Quality Development in Higher Education, Bergen Norway